About Us

My Photo
the life of a hollywood actress. meal by meal.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christy - A Pug night in

It has been a busy time with the family in CT and I am behind on my blogging. So the next couple of days will be some catch up blogs.

This dinner is from Friday night after Thanksgiving. We spent a relaxing day around the house. Here is my pug niece Emma

Contemplating what to do...

And we were treated to a special dinner by my brother in law and his girlfriend Tina!

They made poached salmon with roasted vegetables. First you roast the vegetables into the oven to roast (we had red peppers, onions and tomatoes). Then you chop them up and set them aside. On a separate cookie sheet, you put the salmon and asparagus into the oven on 400 to cook for about 10 minutes. Take it out and spread the chopped roasted veggie mixture on top and then put it back in the oven. Change the temp to broil and broil for 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.

Then we had steamed kale with tamari shaved almonds on top and some sourdough bread.

After dinner, we played a game of celebrity. And at the request of my husband, Judi (his step mother and my mother in law) made a delicious pecan pie. It's the holidays!


share on: facebook

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever had a real pecan pie--such a shame :-( Something tells me the Larabars are not an adequate replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man oh man, no matter how terrible pecan pie is for you, it is FREAKING delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the pug! Dogs with wrinkles have the best expressions!! That pie looks absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the pug is sooo cute! ahhh

    that pecan pie looks delicious and so pretty! almost too pretty to eat,...ALMOST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness- that little Pug is adorable! I want one!! :)
    Your eats looks so wonderful- healthy and hearty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma is so adorable! And the pecan pie looks awfully delicious... yay, for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha we both posted a picture of a pug! Mine is unfortunately NOT MINE, but a friend's. so darn cute!

    Lovely pie btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg such a cute pug.
    That salmon looks yummy. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete