About Us

My Photo
the life of a hollywood actress. meal by meal.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lynn - Music!

Dinner came together at lightening speed -

Combined with half a bag of frozen spinach, some Trader Joe's Island Soyaki sauce, and leftover brown rice.  Nuked.

Sometimes I feel guilty that I use the microwave so much but...well, not tonight.

Some grapes -

Followed by a calcium chew, fish oil supplement, and ginger chew.

I did some internet "work" and polished off the last scoop of Trader Joe's Tart Fro-Yo with a scoop of my new frozen treat -

I like that this is sweetened with brown rice syrup instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup.

With some Honey O's cereal -

I'm listening to "Far," the new Regina Spektor.  It's been a while since I've really liked an entire album.   I especially love the song "Dance Anthem of the 80's."  

What's the last album that you really loved?  I think mine was probably Rilo Kiley's "More Adventurous."  That came out in 2004.  It's sad, because when I was in college I was discovering stuff every week.  Then again, I was a music major, it was kinda required.  Whatever, I don't have to have an excuse.  I need to keep on exploring. 


share on: facebook

12 comments:

  1. Way right! never stop exploring!

    by the way, is there any fave food that you really liked but cannot eat any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Rilo Kiley album! I'm the same way, I was finding tons of new music in university, and now that I work in radio, I just listen to talk radio all the time! It's been a while since I found a new album that I love...

    Ha, I purposely try to use the microwave for as many dinners as I can. Using the oven too much puts my electricity bill up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not listened to many albums lately but I do like Lady GaGa's album. I am more of an "old school" music gal...but you already know that from my latest blog entries.

    That ice cream look really good--is that one of your favorites? I am going to buy some ice cream today and I don't know what kind I will buy, but it cannot have any high fructose corn syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might find this interesting info. www.soyonlineservice.co.nz

    ...as for my favorite album... Angelique Kidjo's "Fifa"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tofu "bowl" sounds really yummy and satisfying! (not to mention fast)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both ms. spektor and ms. kiley. good choices :) yummy dinner too - happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tofu dinner looks really yummy! I LOVE your plates and bowls, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank god for microwaves, is all I've got to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tofu dinner mix looks really good. I love tofu and yet when I buy it, I put it in the fridge and stare at it for the next 2-3 weeks not knowing what to do with it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. trader joe's spiced tofu is pretty much amazing! sounds like a great meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the Trader Joe's goods that you have there :D. I wanted to check out that froyo, but wasn't too sure--thanks for the review. By the way, the new profile pic is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this tofu! I just used it in dinner the other night and was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful flavor.
    Trader Joe's never ceases to amaze me. I think I am in love with every single product I have ever purchased there.

    Dinner looks fabulous my dear!

    ReplyDelete